How much does it cost?
Annual player dues (registration fees) are based on the format(s) you choose to play. If you want to only play T20, your dues will be $175 for the 2018 season. Simularly if you only want to play ODP with our club, your dues will be $175 as well. If you want to play both formats your dues will be $225.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to pay when I register?
- How do I pay my Registration fee?
- I have not played cricket in a few years, can I sign up?
- I'm new to Regina, can I join the club?
- I plan to move to Regina in the near future, can I register?